Pages

Saturday, May 11



Hey folks! You'll have to excuse my super glam setting for an outfit shot today (it just gets worse...). I've had a stash of some brown fake leather in my fabric pile for ages, waiting to be made into a pleated skirt of sorts, and I decided to just go for it! I was nervous about sewing with fake leather but it was actually a dream - I used a denim needle and did a fair amount of topstitching but ultimately it took fewer adjustments than I'd anticipated. I was so excited to have finished it that I wore it out without hemming it, then finished it later.

In other news, I'm really loving the camo jacket I picked up recently at a blogger event So Fabulous were running (post about that to come...). It's lightweight, practical and I have been wearing it pretty much constantly since I got it.

Skirt, handmade
Dress worn as top, ASOS (available here)
Belt, clothes swap
Chambray shirt, New Look
Shoes, Office, (available here)
Scarf, vintage
Bag, car boot sale
Jacket, c/o So Fabulous (available here)

1 comment: