Pages

Friday, August 17


Okay, so a leather jacket has been on my list of things to own for years now, I even remember finding one in a vintage shop a few years back, but not buying because I didn't have the funds. I was reminded of it when I saw this beautiful leather jacket on ASOS curve. I'm far from having £100 to drop on a jacket, so I did some eBay hunting and ended up buying this, which is fake leather, nearly new and originally from Dorothy Perkins, for about £35. Shortly after this version popped up on Inspire for £40, which is a much more tempting price point for the more budget conscious of us. 

I have been wearing it with everything this week, it's just perfect for toughening up an everyday look. 

Leather jacket, £35, eBay (similar styles available here and here)
Geometric printed t-shirt, Forever 21, £7
Mustard midi skirt, Dorothy Perkins, £20
Leopard print peep toes, Crocs (available here)


1 comment: