Pages

Saturday, December 3

Another day, another doctored granny skirt


Here's my latest doctoring project. I saw some assymetrical skirt in some skinny person shop earlier this year, and I've dreamt of one ever since. This morning I decided to hack up a midi skirt that never really worked for me, cutting it diagonally and making it a little quirkier. I'm happy with the result (though maybe windy Leeds wasn't the best place to debut it!).

Also, I can't help but show off my new boots! I bought them on a bit of a whim, from Clarks in the sale. They're black fleece lined lace ups with a brown clog heel and platform. Despite the heel being larger than I'd ever wear, they're really comfortable because of the big platform. Great to stomp about in!



Deets:

Jacket, old vintage stock
Jumper, clothes swap
Skirt, bought for $5 in an American thrift store this summer
Belt, Dorothy Perkins, £5
Boots, Clarks, £40 (still on sale if you want them)Link

No comments:

Post a Comment