Pages

Wednesday, September 8

Retrospective


Okay, so since I'm spending the next few days in baggy tees and shorts, and spending most of my time packing boxes, I thought that I'd post a few older outfits to keep this alive and going for the time being.

This is in my old house, from about June-ish this year. I scored this skirt from H&M from their straight sized section for £24.99 around Christmas last year. It was a size L, and I don't think it was meant to fit my tush, but it's a pleasantly tight mini. The cardigan was a thrifty score, bought for $5 at a flea market when I went to New York last year. It's originally Diane Von Furstenburg and has serious 80s shoulder pads.

The flea market I went to was the Annex / West 25th Street Outdoor Flea Market at 29-37 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10011, and it was AMAZING.

Cardigan, Diane Von Furstenburg via New York last November, $5
Nude tank, £4 primark
Skirt of pure ruffles - £24.99 H&M straight sized section
Socks - Primark, about £1 for the pair
Brown loafters - £3, charity shop. These disintegrated and I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment